Atlanta Bathroom Cabinet
See if We Have Top-Rated
Cabinet Contractors in Your Area
Bathroom Remodelers in
- Andrews & Crockett, Inc.
205 Silver Walk, Canton, GA 30114
- Bassett Construction Services
4349 Abbotts Bridge Road, Duluth, GA 30097
- L.C.S. Residential
1782 Old Lost Mountain Road, Powder Springs, GA 30127
- Hogan Builders, Inc.
305 Old Commerce Road, Suite A, Athens, GA 30607
Choosing the right Atlanta bathroom cabinet is no small task. After all, bathrooms are some of the smallest rooms in any home, making properly designed storage cabinets a must if you want to make the best use of limited space. Knowing where, and how far, to go in selecting the best cabinets for you and your needs is the best way to ensure your new cabinet additions will do the trick for years to come.
Atlanta Bathroom Cabinet 101: Basic Cabinetry Styles The first thing you'll need to decide in choosing a bathroom cabinet in Atlanta is which style of cabinetry is going to be the best fit for your bathroom and your budget. Most cabinetry is divided into one of three categories: stock, semi-custom, or custom. Since each style has its advantages and disadvantages, the key is deciding which is the right fit for you.
- The Stock Bathroom Cabinet in AtlantaStock cabinetry is a pre-made, one-size-fits-all product, and because it doesn't require a special order, it's also the most cost-effective option available to homeowners. If you're working on a tight budget, and can be flexible when it comes to design, stock cabinets are a fine option.
- The Semi-Custom Atlanta Bathroom CabinetSemi-custom refers to cabinetry that is manufactured in a factory setting, but that still allows you to custom design cabinetry to fit your personal tastes and individual bathroom specifications. Your choices aren't unlimited, but you'll still end up with cabinets that are one-of-a-kind, and at a fraction of the cost of custom-built cabinetry.
- The Custom Atlanta Bathroom CabinetCustom cabinetry is exactly what it sounds like. It's made from scratch by skilled artisans to perfectly fit your bathroom, your bathroom design, and your personal preferences. If money isn't an issue (this stuff isn't cheap), then custom is definitely the way to go.
Atlanta Bathroom Cabinet Ideas Smart cabinet design takes advantage of all the wasted space in a bathroom, creating valuable storage areas in places that often go overlooked. That being the case, here are some ideas for bathroom cabinets that will help you get more with less when it comes to your overall bathroom design.
- Built-in Bathroom CabinetsOne of the best ideas when it comes to a bathroom cabinet in Atlanta is to build in rather than out. As mentioned, the key to a good bathroom cabinet is creating storage area without taking up square footage. Built-in cabinets accomplish that by being built into the wall, so that the face of your cabinet sits flush with the surface. A single ceiling to floor built-in bathroom cabinet in Atlanta can provide all the storage you'll ever need without significantly impacting your present bathroom design.
- Hanging CabinetsHanging cabinets in high places is another great solution for utilizing wasted space in your bathroom. Not only do overhead cabinets create storage space in otherwise neglected areas, but by attaching a towel rack to the underside, you've got a place to hang towels as well.
- Medicine Cabinet The best option from a space saving perspective is a built-in medicine cabinet, in which the mirror sits flush with the drywall. They're more expensive, and harder to install, but in both the looks and convenience departments, they're second to none. Wall-mounted versions are the other option, and while they're not as attractive, they are easy to install and will save you money if you?re counting your pennies.
- VanitiesDespite the wealth of other options when it comes to choosing the right bathroom cabinet in Atlanta, a good vanity is still the most important cabinet solution in any ATL boudoir. After all, from brushing your teeth to getting reading for a night on the town, homeowners spend more time at the vanity than anywhere else. Vanities can be as simple as a single base cabinet topped with a sink, or they can encompass more elaborate designs that include multiple drawers, cabinets, and even mirrors and lighting. In short, if you've got room for it, and a budget to match, this is one Atlanta bathroom cabinet that you don?t want to hold back on.
Choosing the right Atlanta bathroom cabinet can be the difference between a cluttered bathroom littered with towels and rolls of toilet paper, and an attractive, efficient bathroom space that provides all the storage you'll ever. Talk to a retailer who specializes in bathroom cabinetry, a contractor experienced in bathroom design and cabinet installation, or a custom cabinet maker about designing and installing the best bathroom cabinet setup possible for your Atlanta home.Matt Goering, formerly a carpenter and house painter, is a freelance writer for the home improvement industry who has published over 600 articles.
- Bassett Construction Services