2FL Enterprises, LLC
Kent, WA 98031
2FL Enterprises, LLC
2FL is a locally owned and operated, Washington based exterior home improvement company. We offer siding, windows, and roofing installations for residential, commercial, and multifamily properties. At 2FL we set our standards of quality, customer service, and value to the highest degree and we have the ratings and reviews to prove it!
- Federal Way
- Gig Harbor
- Mill Creek
- Port Orchard
- Mercer Island
- Black Diamond
- Maple Valley
- Bonney Lake
- North Bend
- Fall City
- Mountlake Terrace
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- 2FL windows and siding has recently introduced a revolutionary new patented replacement window installation and products that withstand hurricane force wind driven rain. 2FLs process passes the stringent pressure tests required for condominium owners without replacing costly siding or installing exterior trim. Our reputation for quality products and engineered installations is unparalleled in the industry because we integrate the windows to the siding to create a secure building envelope.
- Vinyl Siding, Fiber Cement Siding, Wood Siding. Installations with optional rain screen application.
- Metal flashings, waterproofing membranes, penetration integration to the building envelope.
Product Brands Used
- VPI Quality Windows, EPW Windows
- James Hardie
Business HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Credit Cards Accepted
In Business Since: 2002
Memberships & Affiliations
- Utility authorized window contractor residential and multifamily
- EnergyStar.gov - Home Performance with energy Star
- Talk of the Town Award for excellence in customer satisfaction
- Better Business Bureau Accredited
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
How We Got Started
We started in this industry in 1985.
We describe our business as Rooted in the community