A-Lumination Electric, Inc.
Orlando, FL 32808
A-Lumination Electric, Inc.
We Charge By The Job, Not By The Hour
Our professional electricians handle all types of electrical work. Family Owned & Operated, A+rated BBB. We provide 24/7 emergency dispatch, troubleshooting, control wiring, ceiling fans, service upgrades and remodeling. Our vans and trucks are kept well-stocked so that we can provide quick and efficient service to minimize your inconveniences. We are constantly reinvesting in our business and new equipment in order to provide our current customers and futures customers with professional electrical service second to none! Our professional electricians will come to your home to diagnosis and repair any problem you may be having. We will do all your electrical work to guarantee an excellent job for you. All the electrical materials we install for your project will be the finest that are available.
- Winter Park
- Altamonte Springs
- Winter Garden
- Mid Florida
- Winter Springs
- Lake Mary
- Mount Dora
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Panel Upgrades, Home Surge Protection
- Fixtures, Switches and Outlets
- Ceiling Fan Installation and Repairs
- Bathroom Exhaust Fans Install and Repair
- Outdoor Lighting
Product Brands Used
- Cutler Hammer
- General Electric
- Square D
Business HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Small Jobs Welcome
- Warranty Description: Fixtures - One year on labor Panel Upgrades - 3 years on labor.
- Trip Charge
In Business Since: 1989
Memberships & Affiliations
- Building Trades Association, Better Business Bureau,
- 2004 Electrician Success International " The Founders Circle Certifigate Of Exellence" award
- 2010 Florida Barter Top Businessperson Award
- 2011 Florida Barter Top Businessperson Award
- 2012 Florida Barter Top Businessperson Award
- 2005 Electricians' Success International Recognition Award for dedication to excellence Electrical Business Owner
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
We experienced three Hurricanes, we found ourselves doing things that we normally don't do as an electrician. I own a 33-ton bucket truck with a 48-foot ladder, so we were extremely popular.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I have always liked making things work with electricity.
I love working in Florida because the great weather provides better opportunties to complete outdoor work..
We started in this industry in 1982.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated
Racing cars and fishing.