All Florida Homes Construction, LLC
If you don't do it right the first time, when will you have time to do it again?
Steve O'Neal has been in the Design / Construction industry for over 30 years and would love the opportunity to show you what experience and expertise can mean for the overall value of your project. When you are 100% sure about the project you want to initiate, please contact me for an estimate first. My services range from handyman work to new home construction and everything in between. I am a Licensed/Registered Florida Contractor. All my jobs are on a one on one basis with you. I don't send anyone else out to meet with you. Everything goes through me so you can feel you are getting the special attention you deserve for your project. I look forward to hearing from you when you know you are ready to begin your project. My prices are very competitive and my service is exceptional. When you are ready to start, so am I.
- Saint Cloud
Architects & Engineers
- Draftsperson/CADD Draftsperson/CADD
- Handyman for Multiple Small Projects Handyman for Multiple Small Projects
Areas of Expertise
- I am a Licensed Certified Florida Contractor.
- I build garages, porches, decks, and even lawn furniture.
- Residential CAD Designer, specializing in Custom Home plans
- Construction Remodels and Additions, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodels.
- I am also a Handyman. I can fix all those all those small or big jobs around the house you don't have time for.
Product Brands Used
- Masco (Quality Cabinets, Merrillat)
- Mills Pride
- Andersen Windows
- Jeld Wen Windows and Doors
- MW Manufacturers Inc
- Pella Corporation
- Renewall by Anderson
- Silver Line Windows/Doors
- Therma Tru Doors
- Square D
- Armstrong Holdings, Inc.
- Clopay Corporation
- Congoleum Corporation
- Dal Tile
- Lumber Liquidators
- Pro Source
- Overhead Door / Genie
- The Genie Company
- Wayne Dalton
- Wayne-Dalton Corp
- Behr Process Corporation
- Benjamin Moore & Co.
- ICI Paints (Glidden)
- Pittsburgh Paints
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- CertainTeed (Bufftech)
- Elk Corp
- James Hardie
- Owens Corning
- James Hardie
- Hudson Blinds
- Hunter Douglas
- Norman Shutters
- Timber Blinds & Shutters
- See All >
Business Hours(Please call to confirm)
- Small Jobs Welcome
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Warranty Description: When customer is happy, I am happy.
- Trip Charge
In Business Since: 1988
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Design Drafting Association (ADDA)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA)
- Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC)
- National Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD)
- National Association of Home Inspectors, Inc. (NAHI)
- National Paint and Coatings Association (NPCA)
- Roof Consultants Institute (RCI)
- Neighborhood beautification award in Savannah
- Multiple new home plan design awards
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Volunteered on the Charlotte Extreme Home Makeover project.
Volunteered on the Savannah Extreme Home Makeover project.
Regularly donate items to Habitat for Humanity
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because Construction is my passion..
I love working in all seasons. because of the distinct architecture this area has to offer. I am not satisfied until you are. Since I am a small company, I personally ensure the job is done right..
We started in this industry in 1986.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated
When do I consider a job complete?
After the customer is 100% satisfied