Anthem, AZ 85086
The Simplicity You Crave. The Performance You Deserve.
CRAVELECTROINCS, our approach in today's climate of advancing technology is to ensure that we are providing not only a great experience for our customer but to listen to their needs, inform and guide them to the product and technologies that fit their user comfort level, lifestyle and budget but remain flexible for them to expand on in the future. We absolutely know there are many choices when it comes to selecting an installation/integration partner and feel strongly there needs to be a relationship between us and the customer. Our companies culture is a personalized experience, our customers appreciate the over communication we provide and their access to our team. We are not a big box retailer with a high churn of twenty somethingÂs or buy it as cheap as you can get in internet sales company. We specialize is servicing customers that are interested in a long term solution to their technology and entertainment lifestyle. We do sales, service and installation, projects of all sizes.
Audio/Visual & Computers
- Sun City West
- Fountain Hills
- Paradise Valley
- Litchfield Park
- Cave Creek
- New River
- El Mirage
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Consumer Electronic Sales
- Residential, Commercial, Indoor, Outdoor Installations
- Flat Panel TV Install, Home Theater/Audio Installation, Surveillance Cameras.
- Automation and Integration of Audio, Video, Lighting, Temperature and Security
- Voice/Data Wiring, Networking and Wireless Solutions, White Board and Video Conferencing.
Product Brands Used
- Atlantic Technology
- Control4, NXG, Boston Acoustics, Denon, Onkyo, Just Add Power, Atlona, Planet
- See All >
Business Hours(Please call to confirm)
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Estimates
In Business Since: 1996
Memberships & Affiliations
- AZ Register of Contractors
- InstallIT Achievement Award 2010, first compnay to reach 100K in fulfillment install with 100%customer satisfaction.
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
Crave is a supporter of youth baseball. Donating time coaching and financial contributions to teams to help pay for uniforms, travel and tournament expenses.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because is the vastness of it...one day I may be wall mounting a TV, the next an IP camera or set up or a large scale automation project..
I love working in the Audio Video and Integration industry because I see the opportunity to be part of an industry that is constantly changing which is intriguing to me..
We started in this industry in 1996.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated
How are you involved with your community?
I coach youth sports.