Chattanooga, TN 37405
Casey Powell's Peachtree Woodworks.com
Casey Powell - Native Chattanoogan. Graduated from Georgia Tech. Specializes in Sunrooms,Decks,Screen Rooms, and all carpentry related projects. 35+yrs. Experienced master carpenters. Call us Today! GO TP www.peachtreewoodworks.com for photos
- Deck or Porch Build or Replace
Areas of Expertise
- Decks, Screen Rooms, Sun Rooms, Roofing and Seamless Gutter Installation
- Highest level of craftsmanship for a very affordable price point due to low overhead business structure..
- I only use MASTER LEVEL Carpenters and never use hourly worker because it promotes slow Job Completions..
- I (Casey Powell) have 22 years of Construction Management Experience
- Graduated 3.4 GPA Baylor School, Wrestling Team Captain, etc with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Industrial Design( Department of Architecture) Georgia Institute of Technology
Product Brands Used
- ChoiceDek (iLevel - Weyerhauser)
- Tamko Building Products
- Many brands are used, so we would deal with each product specifically due to the fact that customer may have there own preference.
- We are open to using all brands, but always look to save our customers money.
Business HoursMonday - Friday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Warranty Description: 1 yr. Structural warranty by law.
In Business Since: 2000
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Donate Time and Some funding to the March of Dimes of Chattanooga
I would like to work for free for the elderly if I waqs a rich man, however that is a fantasy that is unrealistic, so I take my time and focus on my customers.
My mother is a very involved in the community, so I do not see the need to add to her already great successes. Obviously I can compete with such a strong woman. I am in awe of her accomplishments.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because My father built 7 large houses we lived in while I was young and I enjoyed the entire concept. It came natural to me to persue Home Building and Remodeling..
We started in this industry in 1995.
We describe our business as Well established
How many projects do your crews work on at any one time?
With two crews working I tend to limit my projects to 2-3 projects per month, per crew, depending on the size of the jobs..