Chattanooga, TN 37405
Casey Powell's Peachtree Woodworks.com
Casey Powell - Native Chattanoogan. Graduated from Georgia Tech. Specializes in Sunrooms,Decks,Screen Rooms, and all carpentry related projects. 35+yrs. Experienced master carpenters. Call us Today! GO TP www.peachtreewoodworks.com for photos
Garage & Garage Doors
Areas of Expertise
- Decks, Screen Rooms, Sun Rooms, Custom Cabinetry, Full House Remodel
- Anything you would need in building a home. High level craftsmanship. Affordable.
- I only use 30+ year experienced Master Carpenter. Small, efficient, and prompt..
- I (Casey Powell) have 15 years of Construction Management Experience
- I have a BS Degree in Industrial Design Georgia Institute of Technology
Product Brands Used
- CertainTeed Corporation
- Many brands are used, so we would deal with each product specifically due to the fact that customer may have there own preference.
- We are open to using all brands, but always look to save our customers money.
Business HoursMonday - Friday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
In Business Since: 2000
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Donate Time and Some funding to the March of Dimes of Chattanooga
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because My father built 7 large houses we lived in while I was young and I enjoyed the entire concept. It came natural to me to persue Home Building.
I love working in Chattanooga, Atlanta, and Surrounding areas because My entire family are business owners in Chattanooga. Enjoy being around my family..
We started in this industry in 1995.
We describe our business as Well established
How many projects do your crews work on at any one time?
With two crews working I tend to limit my projects to 2-3 projects per month, per crew, depending on the size of the jobs..