Clean Crawl, Inc.
Attic & Crawlspace Renovation Weatherization and Pest Solutions
With over 20 years experience in the crawlspace and attic business, owner Chuck Henrichsen is personally committed to making sure every job is done right every time. Every employee at Clean Crawls stands behind the company mission statement: "Our mission at Clean Crawls is to deliver superior, healthy and clean environments that provide comfort and peace of mind while creating extraordinary relationships with our clients and ones another." Founded in 2001, we are the original crawlspace cleanout company in the Northwest, and pride ourselves on our customer service and on the many benefits we can offer our customers.
- Federal Way
- Gig Harbor
- Mount Vernon
- Port Angeles
- Mill Creek
- Port Orchard
- Oak Harbor
- La Conner
- Lopez Island
- Black Diamond
- Bainbridge Island
- Sedro Woolley
- Bonney Lake
- Mountlake Terrace
- Mercer Island
- Fall City
- North Bend
- Granite Falls
- Maple Valley
- Lake Stevens
- See All >
- Batt, Rolled or Reflective Insulation Install
- Blown-in Insulation Install
- Spray Foam Insulation Install
- Rodent Control
- Bug & Insect Control
- Birds & Bats Control
- Termite Control
Areas of Expertise
- 16+ years of insulation, crawlspace and attic restoration experience
- Upgrades to inadequate and improperly installed insulation for subfloors, attics & exterior walls
- Pest Solutions and rodent exclusion work
- Green Insulation Options such as Soy Based Spray Foam Insulation, Cellulose Blown Insulation and Cotton Batted Insulation.
- Locally-owned and operated. Quality and service guaranteed.
Product Brands Used
- Johns Manville Insulation
Business HoursMonday - Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Free Estimates
- Credit Cards Accepted
In Business Since: 2001
Memberships & Affiliations
- Master Builder's Association
- Builditgreen.org - Certified Green Building Professional
- EnergyStar.gov - Home Performance with energy Star
- Angie's List Super Service Award 11 years running! 2006-2016
- BBB A+ Rating
- PSE Energy Efficency Award 2013 & 2014
- PUD Weatherization Award 2013 & 2014
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
WWA- Washington Weatherization Association
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because Helping People.
We started in this industry in 1992.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated