Coat O Color Painting, Inc.
"Measuring success through customer satisfaction"
Hello, my name is John Bearden. I am the founder and President of Coat O Color Painting, Inc. I am a marketing graduate from Kennesaw University and began painting full-time in 1983. I have over 32 years of experience painting interiors and exteriors of: commercial buildings, industrial plants, and residential homes. I take great pride in my work and have always maintained quality control by working on or being involved with each job on a daily basis. I only hire qualified painters who maintain a good work ethic, take pride in their work, and are courteous and respectful of each and every customer. Coat O Color Painting, Inc. is competitive and fairly priced. All of our work is fully-guaranteed and our jobs last for many years! Whether your next project involves: pressure cleaning, structural repair, interior painting, or exterior painting, you can be assured you will get a job that is completed properly, by a respectful crew using premium quality products!
- Paint or Stain Small Projects Paint or Stain Small Projects
- Powerwash Exterior Surface Powerwash Exterior Surface
Areas of Expertise
- Exterior Building - Paint or Stain - For Business or Residential
- Interior Surfaces - Paint or Stain- For Business or Residential
- Exterior Surfaces - Powerwashing - For Business or Residential
Product Brands Used
- ICI Paints (Glidden)
- Pittsburgh Paints
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Benjamin Moore
Business HoursMonday - Friday 7:30 am - 7:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Small Jobs Welcome
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Warranty Description: 1-5 Year Written Warranties
In Business Since: 1983
Memberships & Affiliations
- Painting Decorating Contractors Of America
- Contractors Benefit Association
- We do not have Green requirements necessary for certification; however, we have access to Green products for anyone interested.
- Being in the Commercial, Residential, and Industrial re-paint business, awards are not offered. However, we are very thankful for 27 years of satisfied and loyal customers. We would like to believe that we receive the best award when each customer expresses their happiness at the end of each job.
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Donatable services to local schools for fundraising
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I worked while attending university. I also receive gratification from improving upon structures and seeing the happiness it brings to our customers!.
I love working in Marietta because I love the transformation and the happiness it brings to our customers..
We started in this industry in 1983.
We describe our business as Well established