Colorado Window Source, Inc.
Colorado Window Source Has Denver's Best Price, Choice & warranties
Colorado Window Source has the best Windows, Siding, Blinds & Doors at the right price to fit your budget and increase the value of your home. Enjoy peace of mind with our exclusive Tru-Warranty!
- Wheat Ridge
- Castle Rock
- Lone Tree
- Commerce City
- Eldorado Springs
- Fort Lupton
- Indian Hills
- Buffalo Creek
- See All >
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Install
- Traditional Tile Roof Install
- Wood Shake Roofing Install
Areas of Expertise
- Windows - Install or Replace Multiple Windows
- Vinyl Siding - Install or Completely Replace
Product Brands Used
- Pella Corporation
- Simonton Windows and Doors
- Therma Tru Doors
- Amerimax & Sunrise Vanguard, Milgard
- CertainTeed (Bufftech)
- Owens Corning
- Hunter Douglas
- James Hardie Siding
- See All >
Business HoursMonday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Description: Tru-Warranty Promise - Lifetime Warranty on materials and installation.
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Credit Cards Accepted
In Business Since: 2003
Memberships & Affiliations
- Proud Member of Tom Martino's Exclusive Referral List - Troubleshooter.com
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) OnLine Reliability, Member, American Window and Door Institute (AWDI), Certified Technician, Energy Star
- EnergyStar.gov - Home Performance with energy Star
- United States Eviornmental Protection Agency- Lead Safe Certified
- Better Business Bureau Gold Star award for no complaints 2005,2006,2007
- Amerimax high volume dealer customer sales and service award of excellence
- Wells Fargo top 100 national dealers
- Colorado Community Newspapers best of Littleton 2005
- 2013 Angie's List Super Service Award
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
South Suburban Parks and Rec baseball team sponsors; 15 teams a year
Habitat for Humanity
Arapaho Youth League 10 and 11 year old team sponsors
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because Because we can help folks save money\energy and be more comfortable in their home.
I love working in Denver Metro because Tt is close to home.
We started in this industry in 2003.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated