David J Koscielniak AIA
Greenfield, WI 53228
David J Koscielniak AIA
It's not simply Architecture, it's Kozitecture.
David "Koz" Koscielniak has been priviledged to work with hundreds of great people since 1978. As a licensed architect, he provides professional services for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial projects. New construction, additions and renovations are all part of his project mix. He also has extensive experience with addressing and resolving building code and zoning issues that may be the key to advancing your project to a successful completion. After all..."It's not simply Architecture, it's Kozitecture"
Architects & Engineers
Designers & Decorators
- Building Designer
- Disability Planner
- New Berlin
- Menomonee Falls
- Big Bend
- Elm Grove
- Oak Creek
- North Lake
- Genesee Depot
- North Prairie
- South Milwaukee
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Licensed architect offering professional architectural services throughout Wisconsin.
- Services are available for new construction, additions and renovation projects.
- Projects include residential, commercial, retail, office, medical, industrial, hospitality, bars and restaurants, multi-family residential and senior living facilities.
- Other services address planning, zoning and building code related issues.
- Expert witness services.
Business HoursMonday - Friday 7:30 am - 10:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Free Estimates
In Business Since: 1978
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Association of Licensed Architects (ALA)
- Wisconsin Healthcare Engineering Association (WHEA)
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Board of Directors - Walworth County Economic Development Alliance
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I wanted to be an architect since I was 12 years old..
I love working in Wisconsin because of the variety of projects I have the opportunity of working on..
We started in this industry in 1978.
We describe our business as Well established
People ask why I work so many hours?
Because it is not like WORK and I get to meet wonderful people.