Austin, TX 78748
TNT (today not tomorrow) Service
Since 1991, Dayton A/C & Heating has been reputable for providing customers with exemplary service throughout Austin and San Antonio including the surrounding areas. Along with the highest standards of experience and accuracy - we are reliable, trustworthy, and fairly priced! We offer free estimates and have available appointment times within 24 hours of your request! We specialize in today's more complex high efficiency energy equipment. Our office staff will prepare and deliver the necessary forms and information that are required to obtain your rebates, tax credits, and warranty registration. I, Coy Dayton (founding owner) am personally committed to providing my customers with my personal guarantee on their investment. I am involved in every aspect of the entire process to ensure you are completely satisfied with the project. This is a large investment. You deserve a great experience!
- San Antonio
- San Marcos
- Dripping Springs
Areas of Expertise
- Central Air Conditioning install/repair
- Gas/Electric Furnace install-repair
- Heat Pump install/repair
- Ducts & Vents install repair
Product Brands Used
- American Standard
- Lennox International, Inc.
Business Hours(Please call to confirm)
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Trip Charge
In Business Since: 1991
Memberships & Affiliations
- Air Conditioning Contractors Association
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- EnergyStar.gov - Home Performance with energy Star
- NATE Consumer Contractor Connection (C-3) HVACR Contractor
- Angie's List 2010 Super Service Award
- Amana Outstanding Sales Performance Award 2009
- ServiceMagic Certified
We perform service work at no charge for needy families
We install at least one new air conditioning system to a needy family each year for free
We train young unskilled people so that they may have a professional trade
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because Family Business.
I love working in Austin because I was born and raised here.
We started in this industry in 1991.
We describe our business as Rooted in the community