E R I Electric, Inc.
Fillmore, IN 46128
E R I Electric, Inc.
Is your homes electrical safe? Up to date? Call a pro and get these answers
ERI Electric serves Clay, Greene, Hendricks, Montgomery, Owen, Parke, and Putnam counties. All towns and rural areas in these counties. A very large area to cover and serve. Have worked with all town and county inspectors as well with local utilities Duke, Sci REMC, Parke county REMC Hendricks Power and AES (IP&L). We do small and large jobs from rewires to old homes and new homes as well. Business and farm wiring including three phase work. We install generators and make your home safe and comfortable. From repair to install we do it all. Certified electrician with thirty years experience and code knowledgeable. If your home has flickering lights, receptacles that do not work, if you blow fuses or breakers or need to add new circuits, lighting or any major electrical appliance then you need an electrican. The national electrical code changes every three years and many homes less then ten years old are not up to code. Make your home safe and comfortable Free estimates
- Small Appliance Install
- Home Addition or Remodel Electrical Installation
- Electric Wiring Upgrade
- Lightning Protection Install
- Electric Outlets & Fixtures Install
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Installation
- Generator Install
- Portable Generator Install
- Bath Exhaust Fan Install
- Bath Exhaust Fan Repair
- Ceiling Fan Install
- Ceiling Fan Repair
- Attic Fan Install
Heating & Furnace Systems
- Electric Baseboard or Wall Heater Repair
- Electric Baseboard or Wall Heater Install
- Outdoor Lighting Plan & Install
- Bowling Green
- Clay City
- Coal City
- North Salem
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Fixtures, Outlets Install Replace
- Panel Upgrades
- All Your Electrical Needs
- Can do any type of electrical installation Speciality is re-wire and bring home up to date
- We are Licensed and Insured
Product Brands Used
- Cutler Hammer
- General Electric
- Square D
- Try to use what customer prefers or best brands avaialable
Business HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Small Jobs Welcome
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Trip Charge
- Warranty Description: Varies with manufacturers o Material but Labor is guaranteed for one year
- Credit Cards Accepted
In Business Since: 1988
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
- Certified IBEW electrican
- CFL and LED lighting lower your electric bills now
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Animals are our friends!!!
ERI Electric has done volunteer work for such places as Owen county Humane society and S.P.O.T Inc. S.P.O.T. is a low cost spay neuter clinic in Putnam county.
Also have done work with heavenly farms rescue and others in our area.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because Wanted to learn how it worked .
I love working in South and Central Indiana because Reason You Enjoy Working There.
We started in this industry in 1980.
We describe our business as Well established