Longmont, CO 80501
No One Takes Their Work and the Quality of Their Work More Seriously Than We Do!
EnviroShapes Concrete is Colorado's Premium Contractor for All Concrete Flat Work, Concrete Replacement and Walls. Specializing in all types of Concrete Flatwork, Poured Walls, Regular Natural Grey, Solid Liquid Colored or Colored and Stamped Concrete. We Also Do Concrete Re-seals.
- Concrete Driveways & Floors - Install
- Commerce City
- Fort Lupton
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- All Concrete Flatwork
- Colored and Stamped Concrete with Highlight and Release Colors
- Garage Floor, Sidewalk and Driveway Replacement
- Acid Staining Concrete Sealing and Epoxy Concrete Coatings
- Walls, Landings and Steps, Stone and Tile Work, Custom Fire-Pits, Custom Stone Outdoor Kitchens
Product Brands Used
- Aggregate Industries, U.S.
- LaFarge North America
- Robinson Brick Company
- BestWay Concrete, Acid Crete, Brick Form, Solomon Colors, Bob-Cat of Colorado, Top-Secret Coatings
Business Hours(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Description: Work Guaranteed Against Major Structural Damage and Problems or Damage For As Long As Customer Owns Property
- Small Jobs Welcome
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Retaining Walls
In Business Since: 1985
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Concrete Contractors Association
- American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC)
- Green Seal Certification - www.greenseal.org
- GreenAdvantage.org - Green Advantage Certified
- We Recycle All Concrete That We Remove and We Use Recycled Concrete and Road base Fill Products
- Angies List 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Super Service Award
- Angie's List Honor Roll Member
- Service Magic Little Black Book of Colorados Best Contractors
- HomeAdvisor Certified Service Provider
- Accredited Better Business Bureau Member A+ Rated
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Boulder County Girls Fast Pitch Softball
YMCA Youth Activities Supporter
Life Bridge Christian Center
Girl Scouts of America
Longmont Highschool Athletics
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because Working outdoors, working with people, being able to be creative, sitting back and looking at the finished project, converting an area into a favorite.
I love working in the Colorado Front Range area between Denver and Ft. Collins. because I have spent most of my life in this area and know it like the back of my hand such as soils, climate, etc. which are all critical when it comes to pouring concrete properly. You must understand expansive soils to be in this business along the Front Range of Colorado..
We started in this industry in 1985.
We describe our business as Multi-generational
What is your greatest business strength?
Giving the customer exactly what they want by being able to envision how the finished product should look and making that happen.