Father and Son Electric Service Co., Inc.
Our Master Electricians Will Take Care of All Your Electrical Needs 24/7/365
For over 30 years the electrical contractor, which Charlotte home and business owners of North and South Carolina have turned to for electrical service, is Father and Son Electric Service Co. Unlike other electricians, we are a double value because not only do we offer our customers the best electrical services, but we also make sure to provide them with 24 hour emergency service and highest quality customer service. Our services include: Electrical Service Panel and Meter Upgrades---Upgrading of Electric Panels & Services---Complete Electrical Inspections for Buyers and Seller---Faulty or outdated Panel Changes---Recessed & Pendant lighting with Dimmers---LED Lighting Retrofit--Wiring of Basements & Additions---Interior and Exterior Lighting Design & Installations---Whole House Surge Protectors---Interior & Exterior GFCI Circuits & Outlet---Arch Fault Circuits---Home Improvement Support---Testing & Inspections---Ceiling, Attic, & Bathroom Exhaust Fans---Hot Tubs & Spas
- Indian Trail
- Mineral Springs
- Paw Creek
- Mount Holly
- See All >
- Microwave Oven Install Microwave Oven Install
Audio/Visual & Computers
- Home Addition or Remodel Electrical Installation Home Addition or Remodel Electrical Installation
- Electric Wiring Upgrade Electric Wiring Upgrade
- Telephone Jack & Wiring Install Telephone Jack & Wiring Install
- Electric Outlets & Fixtures Install Electric Outlets & Fixtures Install
- Portable Generator Install Portable Generator Install
Heating & Furnace Systems
- Electric Baseboard or Wall Heater Install Electric Baseboard or Wall Heater Install
Areas of Expertise
- Main Electrical Service, Meter & Panel Upgrades
- Hot Tub and Spa GFCI Circuits
- Interior and Exterior Lighting and Power Outlets
- Recessed Lighting Residential and Commercial
- Whole House Surge Protectors and Grounding
Product Brands Used
- Cutler Hammer
- General Electric
- Square D
Business HoursMonday - Friday NA - NA
Saturday - Sunday NA - NA
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Parts and Labor. Lifetime All Work Performed As Per National Electric Code At Time Of Service
- Trip Charge
- Credit Cards Accepted
In Business Since: 2006
Memberships & Affiliations
- Electrical Contractors Association
- Better Business Bureau of Charlotte
- EnergyStar.gov - Home Performance with energy Star
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Chamber of Commerce
Better Business Bureau
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because In the electrical profession you are constantly learning and helping people to live in a safe environment . .
We started in this industry in 1972.
We describe our business as Well established
Why should I use a licensed electrician rather than a unlicensed person?
It take six to eight years to become a accomplished licensed, insured, Bonded Master Electrician.