Fit Turf, Inc.
At Fit Turf, Inc., with a combined experience of over 20 years, we have built an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction. Prompt and professional service with guaranteed results is the only way we do business. From comprehensive fertilizer and weed control treatments to plant health care protection on your trees and shrubs we have you covered. Call today to schedule a free evaluation.
- Wheat Ridge
- Castle Rock
- Lone Tree
- Commerce City
- Buffalo Creek
- Indian Hills
- Fort Lupton
- Deer Trail
- La Salle
- New Raymer
- See All >
Lawn & Garden Care
- Fertilize or Treat a Lawn
- Aerate Lawn
- Treat, Protect and Maintain Trees & Shrubs
Areas of Expertise
- Fertilizer and Weed Control Treatments
- Turf Damaging Insect and Fungus Control
- Tree and Shrub Health Care Programs
- Perimeter Pest control
Product Brands Used
- Revive, Bayer Products, Lesco Fertilizers, Hydro-Wet by Kalo, Turf Fuel, Soil-Tech, Dow Products, Merit Grub Control, Arbor Systems Pointer
Business HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Warranty Description: Weed Free Guarantee!
- Credit Cards Accepted
In Business Since: 2009
- Planet Professional Landcare Network
- Greenskeeper Plus Award
- Michigan Organic Lawn Professionals Certification
- Home Advisor "Best of Home Advisor" 2013 WINNER
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Boy Scouts of America Annual fund raising partner
How We Got Started
We started in this industry in 1986.
We describe our business as Rooted in the community