Floorings By Lopriore
Floorings By Lopriore has been in the flooring business since 2000, but has 20 years of experience in the industry. By being family owned and operated, our overhead costs are low, which means that you save! We pride ourselves on customer service and we mean it. We'll bring samples to you when we measure so that you can shop at home. This saves everyone time. There's no high pressure selling; just trust and value (and a pretty good selection, too). Satisfaction is guaranteed! So call us today, because we'd love to work with you! We carry a full color portfolio of the work that we have done on all appointments. Hours of Operation: Mon - Thu: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saturday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Please visit our company website by clicking the "My Website" link at the top of the page for more information!
- North Ridgeville
- North Royalton
- Rocky River
- North Olmsted
- Bay Village
- Olmsted Falls
- Avon Lake
- Columbia Station
- Brook Park
- See All >
Flooring & Carpet
- Carpet Repair, Refasten or Stretch
Areas of Expertise
- Carpet - Install, Repair, Refasten, or Stretch
- Simulated Wood or Stone Laminate Floor - Install
- Vinyl or Linoleum Sheet Flooring or Tiles - Install
- Custom Area Rugs made to order, Just ask!
- Custom Area Rugs for College Football teams
Business Hours(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Warranty Description: 1-year warranty on labor, warranty for materials dependant on manufacturer
- Credit Cards Accepted
In Business Since: 2000
Memberships & Affiliations
- Straight A's with Angie's List, Better Business Bureau Member
- 2013 , 2014 & 2015 Best of HomeAdvisor award winner!
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
How We Got Started
I love working in Geographical Location because Reason You Enjoy Working There.
We started in this industry in 1988.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated