A Healthier Home, LLC
Hendersonville, NC 28739
A Healthier Home, LLC
The help you need...without the sales pitch.
Mold...Home Healthiness Inspection...Energy audit...Air quality... Air comfort issues. No sales pitch in our conversation. Rick gives you the facts! He helps you find the source of the trouble, defines a smart plan of action, then to sees you through the most affordable fix. Do I have mold? Exactly where is it? What allowed it to grow there? How do I clean it up? How do I keep it from coming back? Can I do some of this myself? Do I need a contractor's help? What else should I know about this house before I purchase it? What is driving up my power bills? Rick helps you make effective fixes without wasting thousands of dollars. Call 828-243-5192 today. You deserve a greener, healthier home.
- Mills River
- Lake Lure
- Old Fort
- Horse Shoe
- Lake Toxaway
- Maggie Valley
- Black Mountain
- Bat Cave
- Travelers Rest
- Boiling Springs
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Mold, Lead, Odors, Chemical Pollutants, Toxic Material Solutions
- Home Energy Audit, Energy Savings Plan, Transition Energy Descent Plan
- Furnace, Air Conditioner, Heat Pump, Ductwork Troubles, Comfort Problems
- Home Efficiency Improvements
- Sustainability Audit, Renewable Energy Measures, Financial Comparisons
Product Brands Used
- I examine your home to confirm effective, affordable solutions, not to sell a product.
Business HoursMonday - Friday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Small Jobs Welcome
In Business Since: 1979
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Environmental and Health Association
- ***Indoor Air Quality Association
- ***Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant
- Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant
- National Healthy Homes Practitioner
- Certified Lead Risk Assessor and Certified Lead Inspector
- Building Analyst
- Eagle Scout
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Environmental and Conservation Organization-Energy Committee
Boy Scouts of America
Blue Ridge Community College-Mold Instructor
Blue Ridge Community College-Healthy Home Environments Instructor
Blue Ridge Community College-Home Energy Use Analysis Instructor
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because your health and the healthiness of your home environment deserve expert attention..
We started in this industry in 1978.
We describe our business as Well established
What is on the horizon?
There is talent in everyone.