Home Energy Loss Professionals
Baltimore, MD 21224
Home Energy Loss Professionals
We go the extra mile, to HELP those who want to HELP themselves, to save on energy.
With the changing of the global climates, home comfort is more important than ever and as we all know, with this comfort comes a cost. It is not just Baltimore, MD, where we are located. This is world-wide. Our energy companies here like BGE, PEPCO and Delmarva offer very little to help the consumers, while some companies like Ohm's Energy are. This is changing nationwide though. We will help those who want to help themselves. Our guide will walk you through areas of your home with a professional energy audit to find where you can be more efficient. The guide will show you cost effective investments in energy and measures to look for when an energy audit is done to your home. The most modern of technologies will be shown, including blower door testing and infrared. Another important reason to conserve home energy resources is global climate change. In order to produce energy for our home, we product by products and one of the most devastating by products is carbon dioxide. Once this gas enters the upper atmosphere, it has a half life of 500 years. It has been proven that this is one of the main reasons that our seasons are having dramatic swings. 19 % of the greenhouse gas production is said to come from residential energy use. By reducing home energy consumption, we can reduce climate change.
- Glen Burnie
- Ellicott City
- Hunt Valley
- Curtis Bay
- Perry Hall
- Fort Howard
- Middle River
- Sparrows Point
- Linthicum Heights
- Lutherville Timonium
- Gwynn Oak
- Bel Air
- Aberdeen Proving Ground
- Glen Arm
- Long Green
- Shady Side
- West River
- White Hall
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Green Home Energy Loss Audits
- Handyman Services
- Energy Efficient Renovations
Product Brands Used
- We use "Green / Eco-Friendly" products
Business HoursMonday - Friday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Estimates
In Business Since: 2000
Memberships & Affiliations
- We have worked through the MD State Weatheriztion system for over 20 years.
- EnergyStar.gov - Home Performance with energy Star
- Building Performance Institude - Building Analyst Professional Auditor
- Home Energy Rating Certification 1995 (First in MD to be EnergyEfficentMortgage certified)
- Congressionally recognized member of the "Residential Environmental Task Force on Energy & Proper Indoor Air Quality" 02/96
- We have meet with Mayors, Congressmen, Delegates and Governors trying to bring Energy Efficency into the State of Maryland, since before the turn of the century.
- Pennsylvania College of Technology : Weatherization 1989 , Diagnostic Approaches to Weatherization 1992, Home Energy Auditing 1992 , Introduction to Residential Heating Systems 1992, Combustion Analysis and Adjustment 1992, Duct Work Solutions 1993
- Virginia Home Energy Rating Organization (#95117)
We work with Weatherization to bring Energy Efficiency to Low-Income, Seniors and Disabled people.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because It helps people.
I love working in Maryland because I was born and raised here..
We started in this industry in 1985.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated