Hudson Mechanical, Inc.
Crosby, TX 77532
Hudson Mechanical, Inc.
Looking for good customers not just work
Hudson Mechanical, Inc. Is an individually owned and operated HVAC business serving Houston and the surrounding areas. Hudson Mechanical services all brands of air conditioning and heating equipment, residential and commercial. Commercial service and new construction. Service and install chill water systems. Certified air balancing and performance diagnostics. If you don't measure you're just guessing. We offer expert installation, maintenance and repair services by a team of highly skilled professionals. All of our employees are covered by workmen's compensation insurance for your protection. Ask us about indoor air quality products, maintenance service agreements and extended warranties. We offer a one year parts and labor warranty on all equipment change outs. We offer high efficiency RUUD equipment.
Areas of Expertise
- Residential and Commercial service and sales
- New construction. Let Hudson Mechanical do it right the first time.
- Installation and service of high SEER equipment, heat pumps & IAQ products
- Financing available WAC.
- Liablity insurance and workmen's compensation carried for all jobs.
Product Brands Used
Business HoursMonday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Estimates
- Trip Charge
In Business Since: 2000
Memberships & Affiliations
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Air Balancing certification 10074113 / Light commercial Air Balancing certification 1007603
- Member of the National Federation of Independent Businesses , Member of the Houston Better Business Bureau, Member of the Crosby Huffman Chamber of Commerce
- 2009 Top 10 RUUD Reliable Contractor North America
- 2009 Century AC Supply Dealer of the Year
- 2008 Century AC Supply Dealer of the Year
- Certified ServiceMagic Contractor!
Member of the Crosby Huffman Chamber of Commerce
Member of the Houston Better Business Bureau
Little League Baseball Team Sponsor
Member of the National Federation of Independent Business
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I can use my mechanical skills and I enjoy meeting new people.
I love working in Houston because I have lived in the Houston area all my life and it is home to me.
We started in this industry in 2000.
We describe our business as Well established