I can repair, install, build just about anything and I guarantee everything I do....Unconditionally!
I Guarantee Everything I Do! - ***Check out the ratings where people, like you, tell the world what they think of me. 33+ years in business! I've Built/Renovated 3 Houses as general contractor and did 70%-75% of the work myself (All-Around Very Handy Guy) I am Eagle Scout Leader for BSA Troop 77 - *** I show up when I say I will, I do good work, I clean up after myself, I am reasonable and.....I Guarantee Everything I Do! (Don't you wish that everyone did?)
- Mills River
- Horse Shoe
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Blinds or Shades, Draperies or Curtains, Indoor Shutters, Pictures and Mirrors
- Towel Racks, Paper towel & Toilet paper holders, Light Fixtures, Closet Shelving
- Light Electrical and Plumbing, Insulation, Painting and staining, Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate
- Install almost anything, Fix almost anything, Assemble almost anything - I guarantee everything I do!
- If I can't do it - I'll be honest enough to tell you - and refer you to someone who can and who will also guarantee everything they do!
Product Brands Used
- Hunter Douglas, Graber, Kirsch, Timber, Bali, Springs, Levelor, Louverdrape, Broan NuTone Group������ Delta - Cosella-D����rken Products, Inc ElkayGerber
- Jacuzzi Kohler Moen Admiral Amana Frigidaire Sears Whirlpool Corporation DuPont Building InnovatioWen ns Formica Kraftmaid Jeld
Business HoursMonday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Small Jobs Welcome
- Warranty Description: Forever
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Trip Charge
In Business Since: 1985
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Blind Installers
- There are no "green" designations for handymen
- Honorary Eagle Scout
- Best of HomeAdvisor 2013 and 2014
- Angie's List Highest Rated
- Thumbtack - Top 3 Handymen in Western North Carolina
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Eagle Scout Coordinator/Assistant Scoutmaster- Troop 77 - Boy Scouts of America
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I am good at it.
I love working in Western North Carolina because It's Beautiful.
We started in this industry in 1981.
We describe our business as Rooted in the community
Why do I guarantee everything I do?
Because it's the right thing to do!