Houston, TX 77043
Creating Beautiful Interiors Since 1972
Lacy-Boone Interiors is dedicated to customer satisfaction and quality. Our work has been showcased in numerous publications. We specialize in Kitchens/Baths, Aging In Place, etc.
Additions & Remodeling
Architects & Engineers
Areas of Expertise
- Bathroom - Design & Remodel
- Kitchen - Design & Remodel
- Major Renovation - Additions &/or Multiple Rooms
- Universal, Sustainable and Green Design & Remodeling
- Whole house remodel or new construction
Product Brands Used
- American Standard
- Broan NuTone Group
- Danze, Inc.
- Vent a Hood
- Viking, Wolf, GE, Phylrich, Dacor, Bosch
- Too many to list
- See All >
Business HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Trip Charge
In Business Since: 1972
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
- TAID (Texas Association of Interior Designers); TBAE (Texas Board of Architectural Examiners)
- State of Texas, Texas Residential Construction Commission, Registered Builder #30309, American Society of Interior Designers, #80900, State of Texas, Texas Board of Architectural Examiners, Reg. Designer #4403, Texas Association of Interior Designers
- Please see our website; ask for details
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
Volunteered in Katrina Evacuee assistance
Volunteered in Allison assistance
Volunteered with Habitat for Humanity (through ASID/Oprah Winfry Katrina assistance)
Volunteered to help rebuild neighborhood homes for elderly
Active volunteers in Leadership (various areas) for Second Baptist Church
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because Love working with color, design and people.
I love working in Houston because of the people and all the City has to offer..
We started in this industry in 1971/72.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated
Do you have other members of your family involved in Design or Building?
Yes, my grandfather, brother, three cousins, and two uncles. My grandfather was the first licensed plumber and electrician in Texas.