Piedmont, CA 94611
Artistic. Fun. Transformational.
I love beautiful things. And, I believe that being surrounded in an environment that you truly love nurtures the soul. So, whether you want a look that says relaxed retreat, redefined modern or comfortably chic, I can help you create that timeless and fluid design throughout your home. Together, we can determine your style and transform your home within your set budget.
Areas of Expertise
- Interior Decorator
- Designer - Building
- Designer - Bathroom
- Designer - Interior Lighting Plan
- Designer - Residential (Interior Space Planner)
Product Brands Used
- Kohler, Baldwin, Calvin, Donghia, Schumacher, Kravet, Christopher Hyland, Conrad Imports, Coraggio, S. Harris Fabrics, Ben Moore Paints, Lee Jofa
Business Hours(Please call to confirm)
- Free Estimates
In Business Since: 2002
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
- IDDP, SF Design Center, Academy of Art University
- Rotary Club
I'm a KIVA member, where I am able to lend to 3 women entrepreneurs across the globe, in an effort to alleviate poverty.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I wanted flexible work hours in a creative industry. I wanted to work with people. I love beautiful things and I love shopping. I love learning..
I love working in the Bay Area. because of the people I meet and the access we have to beautiful furnishings..
We started in this industry in 2002.