Matthews Well & Pump, Inc.
Glen Allen, VA 23059
Matthews Well & Pump, Inc.
Well water is naturally better
Service and repair of water well pump systems for drilled(deep)wells and bored(shallow) wells. We also install filtration systems. We install air purge neutralizers to raise pH, protect your copper pipes and to remove blue green stains. We install air purge carbon filters to eliminate brown stains and manganese in the water. We can pull a mineral water analysis to determine the quality of your water and give you recommendations for the filtration that you would need. Water analysis for minerals and radon. Water well repair and abandonment.Installation of high standard bored wells. Please note, we do not work on Sundays. If you call on Sunday, we will return your phone call and schedule the service for Monday. **Please note: We are not open for service on Saturdays or Sundays.Please leave a message and your call will be returned promptly Monday morning. Thank you.
Septic Tanks & Wells
- Well Pump Install
- Well Pump Repair
- Glen Allen
- Fort Lee
- Gum Spring
- Colonial Heights
- Ruther Glen
- Prince George
- New Kent
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Emergency Pump system repairs.Expansion tanks- Pumps- Wire
- Well Repair. Grit- Sediment- Surface water intrusion
- Water filtration. Testing- Installation- Maintenance
- Underground leaks- Trencher- Backhoe-
- Well abandonment. Drilled- Bored. State approved
Product Brands Used
- Goulds well pumps, Well X Troll expansion tanks, Kalas double jacketed submersible wire Endo Pure lifetime warrenty water pipe
Business HoursMonday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Trip Charge
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Warranty Description: 30 days on labor, manufacturers warranty applies on products.
In Business Since: 1960
Memberships & Affiliations
- All Installers are Certified by The National Ground Water Association as pump installers, Virginia Water Well Association, Class IV Water Works Operator, Eastern Water Quality Association, Goochland Chamber of Commerce
- recycle all salvageable materials including cardboard packaging
- Angie's List A rating
- All Technicians are Certified Water Well Pump Installers with the National Ground Water Assn.
- All Technicians are Certified Master Water Well Systems Providers with the state of Virginia
- Class IV Waterworks Operator
- Class A Virginia Contractor's License
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Hanover Habitat for Humanity
Mission to Hanover
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because Well water is the purest source of water there is.
I love working in Geographical Location because Reason You Enjoy Working There.
We started in this industry in 1960.
We describe our business as Well established