Olsen Mechanical, Inc.
Rowland, PA 18457
Olsen Mechanical, Inc.
At Olsen Mechanical, Inc., we're proud of our years of service to Pike and Wayne counties and look forward to helping you with your air conditioning and heating needs. We're pleased to serve both residential and commercial customers; our team is prepared to help you with the sales, service, and installation of the comfort system that is ideal for your home or business. And be sure to ask Olsen Mechanical, Inc., for a free estimate. Whether it's a new installation or routine service, our factory-trained technicians provide the expertise your comfort depends on. And at Olsen Mechanical, Inc., we repair all makes and models. Puron Refrigerant Specialist Family Owned & Operated Certified Technicians N.A.T.E Certified Technicians Refrigeration Service Equipment Retrofit & Replacement Service All Makes & Models FREE In Home Estimates Installation and Replacement Blower Door Testing Building System Surveys & Evaluations Remote System Monitoring 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Central A/C Install
- Central A/C Repair
- Central Humidifier Repair
- Central Air Cleaner Repair
Heating & Furnace Systems
- Heat Pump Install
- Heat Pump Repair
- Electric Furnace - Repair
- Electric Furnace - Install
- Electric Furnace - Repair - For Business
- Electric Furnace - Install - For Business
- Refrigeration System Repair - For Business
- Refrigeration System Install - For Business
- Dingmans Ferry
Areas of Expertise
- All HVAC projects - Install & Repair - Residential and Commercial
Product Brands Used
- Fujitsu, Mitsubshi, Peerless, Weil Mclain
Business Hours(Please call to confirm)
- Free Estimates
In Business Since: 1995
Memberships & Affiliations
- Energy Auditors - RESNET Accredited BOP Provider
- NATE Consumer Contractor Connection (C-3) HVACR Contractor
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because Interest in mechanics after the Military Service.
We started in this industry in 1975.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated