Kansas City, MO 64111
Simplify your life - get organized!
Are you tired of your cluttered home or office? OrganizeME can help! Organize a closet, kitchen, or papers in your home/business office. Save time looking for the things you need and get relief now.
- Home or Office Organizing Consultant
- Kansas City
- Overland Park
- Kansas City
- Lees Summit
- Blue Springs
- Lone Jack
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Green Organizing - assists you to reduce, reuse and recycle
- Paper Management - home or business office, mail, bills, files
- Storage Areas - closets, attic, basement, pantry
- Kitchen, Organizing for Weight Loss - Mary Ellen is a Registered Dietitian
Product Brands Used
- Recycled products, whenever possible
Business HoursMonday - Friday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
In Business Since: 2005
Memberships & Affiliations
- Member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, The Central Exchange - Session Leader, Toastmasters International - VP of Education for CX Toastmasters, Roanoke Neighborhood Garden Club - Secretary, Unity Temple on the Plaza - Youth Education Volunteer
- NAPO Green Organizer designation
- Environmental Excellence Award in 2000 from Bridging the Gap
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
Volunteer at Bridging the Gap recyling centers since 1985
Donate time and materials for Unity Temple projects (craft storage, office renovation project, others as needed
Provide free organizing services to Roanoke neighborhood (garden, environmental, special projects)
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I love to organize, I've always done it for friends and family and I'm good at it.
I love working in Midtown Kansas City because I like to work and live in the same area and get to know my clients as neighbors.
We started in this industry in 2005.
We describe our business as Up and coming