Organized Solutions, LLC
Helping you LOVE your space, again!
Get ready to LOVE your space! Want to find order and bring peace to a garage, bedroom, home office, or traditional office? Angie began her professional organizing business in 2004. She is a proud member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and has been featured on CBS Toledo and 13ABC Toledo news programs. She is also a recipient of the prestigious Toledo Area 20 Under 40 Award. Angie is a graduate of Purdue University with a B.S. in Aeronautical/Astronautical Engineering (yeah she's a rocket scientist), with 8 years experience as a Design Engineer and Program Manager at Ford Motor Company. Good organization, creativity and quick critical thinking are a few skills she has developed as an engineer. As a single mother of 2 beautiful boys, she has learned the art of multi-tasking and understands how overwhelming life can get without a plan to enjoy it.
- Ann Arbor
- Bowling Green
- Garden City
- Dearborn Heights
- La Salle
- South Rockwood
- Ottawa Lake
- Grosse Ile
- New Boston
- Flat Rock
- Luna Pier
- See All >
- Home or Office Organizing Consultant
Areas of Expertise
- Closet Organizing
- Home Organization
- Working with seniors and their families when downsizing homes
- Moving and Relocation assistance
- Public speaking and seminars on getting organized
Product Brands Used
- Use what is in your home first. Then see if we really need something else. We all have too much stuff ... why add to the piles?
Business HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Credit Cards Accepted
In Business Since: 2004
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
- National Association of Professional Organizers, Women's Entrepreneurial Network, Northwest Ohio Gerontological Association, Certified Networker
- Local TV appearances on ABC, CBS and FOX.
- Numerous publications in local newspapers.
- Participation in WPOS radio talk program.
- 20 Under 40 Award For Leadership and Service
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Habitat For Humanity - Global Village volunteer
Girl Scouts - Camp CEO volunteer
Proud Cub Scout and soccer mom
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I love helping people feel better .
I love working in the organizing world because helping people smile is wonderful!.
We started in this industry in 2004.
We describe our business as Up and coming
If you could have any super power what would it be?
Flying - then I could travel anywhere in a moment's notice