Paradise Lawn and Tree Service, Inc.
100% Dedication to customer satisfaction and commitment to our work, you'll find it all in Paradise!
Paradise Lawn & Tree Service, Inc., is your local expert. My team & I feel that our success is a direct result of excellent customer service. We are on time all the time. Please give us a call today!
- North Port
- Landscaping for Yard or Garden Install
Lawn & Garden Care
- Mow & Maintain a Lawn
- Tree Removal
- Trees - Trim
- Shrubs - Trim or Remove
Areas of Expertise
- Lawn Care
- Tree Service
Product Brands Used
- Echo, Husqvarna, Stihl, Takana
Business Hours(Please call to confirm)
- Free Estimates
In Business Since: 2001
Memberships & Affiliations
- Line clearance certified, onsite flagger certified, CPR certified
- We have upgraded equipment to meet new EPA standards
- Certificate of Appreciation Hurricane/Flood Preparedness 2006 - Sarasota County
- Certificate of Appreciation Hurricane/Flood Preparedness 2006 - Manatee County
- Certificate of Appreciation Hurricane/Flood Preparedness 2007- Sarasota County
- Certificate of Appreciation Hurricane/Flood Preparedness 2007- Manatee County
- Highest Production Efforts in Erie County, New York Ice Storm Stump Grinding 2008
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Have Participated in numerous educational expos promoting Hurricane and Flood Preparedness
Provided disaster relief services in Hurricane Katrina clean up efforts in urban and rural Louisiana, including downtown New Orleans for a period of 6 months
Helped homeowners and counties alike in relief efforts for Hurricane Ike in Texas
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I love people and being outdoors, what better way to earn a living with bringing smiles to people and caring for our earth at the same time. .
I love working in Southwest Florida because we live in a paradise...literally..
We started in this industry in I have been serving SW Florida for 8 years now, but have been in the business for about 16..
We describe our business as Family owned and operated