Professional Lawn and Tree
Your Lawn Is A Reflection of You
Professional Lawn and Tree, is a family-owned, fully-insured business that strives to give family-type care to you. We are a cut above the rest!
- Kansas City
- Overland Park
- Kansas City
- Lees Summit
- De Soto
- Bonner Springs
- Spring Hill
- Fort Leavenworth
- Blue Springs
- New Century
- Lone Jack
- See All >
- Tree Stump Removal
- Tree Removal
- Trees - Trim
Areas of Expertise
- Lawn Mowing, Leaf Clean-Ups, Snow Removal, Lot Clearing, Storm Clean-Ups
- Landscaping, Paver Patios, Retaining Walls, Shrub Pruning, Tree Planting, Tree Preservation
- Mulching, Fertilizing, Tree Trimming & Removal, Stump Grinding
- Weed & Insect Control, Flea & Tick Control Applications, Grub Protection
- Aerating, Verticutting & Overseeding, Lawn Renovations.
Product Brands Used
- Rain Bird
Business HoursMonday - Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Small Jobs Welcome
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Warranty Description: on walls, patios, drainage. Discussed in bidding process.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Retaining Walls
In Business Since: 2000
Memberships & Affiliations
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI)
- Kansas Arborist Association
- None at this time
- The Designer, Windy Jamison is ICPI certified to install paver patios and retaining walls
- 2013 Best of HomeAdvisor Award
- 2014 Best of HomeAdvisor Award
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
None at this time
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because Love the great outdoors and the people.
I love working in Kansas City Metro Area because Reason You Enjoy Working There.
We started in this industry in 1998.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated