Alameda, CA 94501
For all your electrical needs, stay on "Q" with Quaweay Electric.... www.quaweayelectric.com
The best way to reach us is online at www.quaweayelectric.com. Please be sure to fill out the "request service form"
- Electric Wiring Upgrade
- Electric Outlets & Fixtures Install
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Installation
- Bath Exhaust Fan Install
- Ceiling Fan Install
- Walnut Creek
- San Leandro
- San Pablo
- Castro Valley
- El Sobrante
- Pleasant Hill
- San Lorenzo
- El Cerrito
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- At Quaweay Electric, we pride ourselves in RETURNING ALL CALLS IN ONE BUSINESS DAY! We do not try to betray the public trust by putting misleading information such as photos to look impressive, we simply allow our clients and our good work to speak for us.
- We specialized in new wiring, remodel,recessed lights,troubleshooting and much much more. Too many to list.
- So whether you are a local celebrity or an average joe, we'll love to do business with you.
- Active Member of the Better Business Bureau (No complaints!)
Product Brands Used
- Cutler Hammer
- General Electric
- Square D
Business HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday 12:00 am - 12:00 am
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
In Business Since: 2000
Memberships & Affiliations
- better business bureau
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because My family and friends are afraid of electricity So, in order to help them, I went to school and learned the trade..
I love working in the Bay Area because the people seem to be more relaxed.
We started in this industry in well, my dad had an electronic business when I was just 7 yrs old. So I guess that how I got interested in electrical..
We describe our business as Up and coming
I guess your next Question is when and why did I moved to CA?
well, when? 1998. why? well, it's California!