Auburn, WA 98002
Providing clean, smart, professional service for all of your fireplace needs.
RCS Fireplace, sales, installs and repairs all makes and models of pre-fabricated gas, pellet or woodstoves and fireplaces and all makes and models of appliances. We give free in home estimates for gas fireplaces, non gas fireplaces and appliances, gas piping, gas, pellet and woodstove installations, repairs, sales and service. Please give RCS Fireplace, a call today for all of your gas, pellet or wood stove, fireplace or appliance installations, and repairs, sales and service.
Fireplace & Wood Stoves
- Gas BBQ Install
- Gas Pellet or Wood Stove Install
- Gas Pellet or Wood Stove Repair
- Pre-Fabricated Fireplace Unit Repair
- Pre-Fabricated Fireplace Unit Install
- Federal Way
- Gig Harbor
- Mill Creek
- Bonney Lake
- Maple Valley
- Black Diamond
- North Bend
- Fall City
- Mercer Island
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Gas, Pellet or Wood Stove or Fireplace Installations and repairs
- Pre Fabricated Fireplace Installations
- Chimney or Fireplace - Clean and Inspect
- Gas Piping, Major Gas Appliance Installations and Repairs
- Gas BBQ - Install
Product Brands Used
- Enviro Fireplace Products, Kuma Wood Stoves, Amantii Electric Fireplaces, Pearl Mantels, RH Peterson Log Sets, Swiss Grills, Saffire Kamado Style Charcoal Grills
Business HoursMonday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Credit Cards Accepted
In Business Since: 2005
Memberships & Affiliations
- City of Seattle Gas Piping Mechanic, Wardflex Gas Certification, Gastite Gas Certification, TracPipe Certification, Parker Pipe Certification
- International Code Council, Northwest Hearth Patio and Barbecue Association Member
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because It gave me a chance and I am passionate about fireplaces..
I love working in Where the work takes me. because I like a job well done and enjoy serving people..
We started in this industry in 2004.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated
Do dogs really smile?
It is what it is.