RHG Builders, LLC
From Concepts to Reality
RHG Builders, LLC provides local area clients with superior quality residential and commercial construction services. With years of experience in the industry, you can be sure your project will be handled promptly and professionally. Call RHG Builders, LLC today to set an appointment for your project!
- Wesley Chapel
- Land O Lakes
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Install
- Flat Foam / Single Ply Roof Install
- Metal Roof Install
- Natural Slate Roof Install
- Traditional Tile Roof Install
- Wood Shake Roofing Install
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Roofing
- Residential Roofing
- New Home Construction
- Additions and Renovations
Product Brands Used
- American Standard
- Broan NuTone Group
- Gerber Plumbing Fixtures Corporation
- Lasco Fittings
- Price Pfister
- Vent a Hood
- Allied Construction Industries
- CertainTeed (Bufftech)
- Elk Corp
- James Hardie
- Owens Corning
- Roof Tile Solutions
- See All >
Business Hours(Please call to confirm)
- Free Estimates
In Business Since: 2005
Memberships & Affiliations
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- Associated General Contractors of America
- Construction Safety Council (CSC)
- Latin Builders Association (LBA)
- National Association of Home Builders
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- EnergyStar.gov - Home Performance with energy Star
- TOP Rated Home Advisor Contractor!
- 2016 Best of HomeAdvisor Award!
- 2015 Best of HomeAdvisor Award!
- 2014 Best of HomeAdvisor Award!
- Elite Service Provider!
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Inter Faith Community
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because homeowners deserve to live in safe, beautiful homes. I contribute to this..
We started in this industry in 2001.
We describe our business as Rooted in the community