Richard Groh Architects
Minneapolis, MN 55419
Richard Groh Architects
25 Years of Experience with 4000 Years of History
You'll see a wide variety of design styles, as the unique needs of the client manifest the design direction. Also, visit my other web site at RichardGrohArchitects.com to learn more about my services
Architects & Engineers
- Saint Paul
- Eden Prairie
- Prior Lake
- Inver Grove Heights
- Young America
- Lake Elmo
- Long Lake
- Crystal Bay
- Maple Plain
- Spring Park
- Circle Pines
- Cottage Grove
- Saint Paul Park
- Minnetonka Beach
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Architect - residential (new) - construction costs of $500k and up
- Architect - residential (remodel) - construction costs of $100k and up
- Architect - commercial (new or remodel) - construction costs of $50k and up
- You'll notice my portfolio photos show diverse styles. That is a reflection of my client's personalities, their specific preferences, site constraints, etc. My goals include making your project unique to you, using centuries of architectural influence (where applicable), and seamlessly intergrating the look of the new with the existing (in the case of an addition)
- Since I'm not affiliated with any particular construction company, I can help you to act as your own general contractor or I can recommend a specific contractor that matches the caliber of work that's right for your project.
Product Brands Used
- I can offer opinions about which brands and features are proportionate with your overall construction cost goals.
Business HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
In Business Since: 1991
Memberships & Affiliations
- Registered Architect in MN since 1987
- I can work with whatever level of "being green" you prefer, but caution you that the construction industry is saturated with overstated claims.
- In my 28 years of experience, I've had the good fortune to be involved with many noteworthy projects, including Parade Of Homes entries.
- And more recently the Brownstones on France project has been a delightlful and rewarding experience, both for clients and all members of the design/construction team.
- Currently, the Gold Nugget Tavern & Grille in Glen Lake is receiving acclaim for awesome architecture and great burgers.
supporter of MN Clean Water Action
supporter of Friends of the Mississippi
supporter of Association for Retarded Citizens
supporter of Sierra Club
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because It gives me an opportunity to be artistic and practical at the same time.
I love working in the twin cities...there are so many opportunities for diversity in design because my projects vary from restaurants in historic neighborhoods to residential additions on my neighbors' houses..
We started in this industry in Immediately upon college graduation in 1979.
We describe our business as Well established