T Rock Commercial
Flower Mound, TX 76226
T Rock Commercial
Roofing with Texas Principles and Hospitality
T Rock Commercial has been in business for over 10 years and would love the opportunity to show you what experience and expertise can mean for the overall value of your project. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all work and the assurance of a fully certified and fully insured contractor. We are members of the BBB and The NTRCA.
- Flower Mound
- Fort Worth
- Grand Prairie
- Cedar Hill
- Little Elm
- New Albany
- The Colony
- Lake Dallas
- Lewis Center
- Balch Springs
- North Richland Hills
- Canal Winchester
- Grove City
- Plain City
- Pilot Point
- Mount Sterling
- West Jefferson
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Roofing - Modified, TPO, EPDM, Built Up, Metal, Coatings, Roll Roofing
- Residential - Shingles All Manufacturers, Wood Shake, Metal, Spanish Tile
- Roof Repair or Replacement
- Insurance Claims and Adjustments
Product Brands Used
- Elk Corp
- James Hardie
- Roof Tile Solutions
- Modified Bitumen, Torch and kettle, Built up Roofing
- TPO, EPDM, PVC, Coatings
Business HoursMonday - Friday 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Small Jobs Welcome
- Free Estimates
In Business Since: 2000
Memberships & Affiliations
- A+ Rating Better Business Bureau
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- Roof Coating Manufacturers Association (RCMA)
- Roof Consultants Institute (RCI)
- Cool Roof Rating Council, Energy Star Partner
- We haven't spent the time to apply for awards. If you ask for one of our references, then you will see our rewards.
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I love the outdoors and construction..
I love working in The Metroplex because Texas Hospitality..
We started in this industry in 2000.
We describe our business as Rooted in the community
Why is it more important to build a relationship with your customers?
You can always count on good friends, money comes and goes like the wind.