The Blind Spot, Inc.
We Solve Problem Windows!
"Quality Products, Personal Service, Best Value" in Window Coverings At the blind Spot we provide a professional and personal approach to your window coverings. Our products are priced competitively for homeowners providing custom products that fulfill our customer's needs for light & sun control, privacy, and preservation of views out their windows. We offer in-home shopping and free estimates to make the selection process easy and convenient. We have just opened a Hunter Douglas Gallery store, but have some other brand name manufacturers and products with a variety of optional features including motorized with remote control. We pride ourselves on having information on all the latest product introductions, and also knowledgable staff for all your basic window covering needs. With over 1000 delighted customers, we're sure to help you become one too. Please call us so that we can discuss your custom made blinds today!
- Wheat Ridge
- Lone Tree
- Castle Rock
- Buffalo Creek
- Indian Hills
- See All >
- Electronic Drapes, Shades or Blinds Install
Areas of Expertise
- 20 Years Experience with Blinds, Shades, Shutters & Draperies
- Skylights - manual & motorized - specialists
- Energy Efficiency expert, Part of Excel Makeover team for 6 years
- We solve problem windows! We can come up with a solution.
Product Brands Used
- We use local workrooms! Support the Denver area!
- We are a Hunter Douglas Centurion Dealer for interior window fashion products. We represent Corradi Awnings & Exterior shade products. We have multiple fabricators for commercial applications.
Business HoursMonday - Friday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Description: Most Manufacturers have Limited Lifetime warranties
- Small Jobs Welcome
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Credit Cards Accepted
In Business Since: 1994
Memberships & Affiliations
- Window Fashions Institute, WFCP member
- Excel Energy Makeover vendor & expert
- BBB: 10 Year service award, 6th year in a row Gold Star winner
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
For 7 years participated with the Excel Energy Home Energy Makeover, providing FREE consultation and installation of energy efficient shades!
Available for short speaking events as an industry expert on energy efficient window coverings. Has given several presentations for Smart Energy Living.
Facilitator with DivorceCare, a divorce recovery ministry program through my church.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because It fits my personality, my philosophy of service, and provides me with unique challenges as every home is different..
We started in this industry in 1994.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated
What is the best part of what you do.
Getting thank you letters and calls from clients, delighted with our products and service.