The Cooler Company
Since 1995, Reputable, Reliable, and Growing Strong. We look forward to earning your business.
The Cooler Co. Heating & Air, is family owned and operated since 1994, providing you with the best indoor air quality at a competetive price. Owner Steve Brandt, with nearly 25yrs experience, has built a reputation serving the Denver metro area. Specializing in the sales and installation of roof mounted Evaporative Coolers, retrofit replacement or addition of new equipment, new construction, updating historical systems to have more modern and efficient alternatives. Estimates for new equipment are free!
- Wheat Ridge
- Castle Rock
- Lone Tree
- Commerce City
- Fort Lupton
- Indian Hills
- See All >
- Swamp Cooler Install
Cleaning & Maid Services
Heating & Furnace Systems
Areas of Expertise
- Professional Sales, Service and Installation
- Residential Air Conditioning, Furnace Replacements, Humidifiers, Zoning systems
- Air Purification,Snow Melt, Hot Water Heat, Tankless Hot Water Heaters
- Ductless systems, High Velocity duct systems,
- Historical Renovations, Custom Build,
Product Brands Used
- American Standard
- Lennox International, Inc.
- All major brands
- See All >
Business HoursMonday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 12:00 am - 12:00 am
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Warranty Description: 10yr parts and labor on furnaces and air conditioners
In Business Since: 1995
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- NATE certified techinicians
- Member of the BBB, Leading Amana Dealer
- EnergyStar.gov - Home Performance with energy Star
- Xcel Energy Top Rebate Producer on Evaporative Cooling 2012
- Xcel Energy Top Rebate Producer on Evaporative Cooling 2013
- Xcel Energy Top Rebate Producer on Evaporative Cooling 2014
- Distinguished Dealer
- Outstanding Achievement
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
We donated a free furnace and installation to the Tom Martino Show
We Have been on the Tom Martiono TV show 3 Time this year
We are prould members of the BBB
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because Growing up I worked with family doing HVAC and really enjoyed it.
I love working in an industry that can help to improve quality of life because as a consumer, I realize what is needed too..
We started in this industry in 1991.
We describe our business as Well established