The Home Improvement Company, Inc.
A better home is our business
Thank you for your interest in The Home Improvement Company, Inc., and for visiting our site! With over 20 years of experience, we bring the quality and experience you can trust. Our staff will work closely with you to ensure all of your goals are met. If you are considering new windows, siding, doors, roofing or any other form of home remodel, please contact us for a free in home consultation. We are a FULL SERVICE Home Improvement Company from the initial inspection / estimate of your project, Supplying all Products needed, Complete installation of project and Warranting the materials and labor needed to complete your project. Our goal is to turn your house into the dream home you have always wanted! ***PLEASE NOTE***** We only install products and provide warranties for products that are purchased thru our company. We do not install products that are purchased elsewhere.
- New Ross
- New Market
- New Richmond
- See All >
- Exterior Doors Install
Areas of Expertise
- Doors and Windows - Repair or Replacement
- Siding and Roofing - Repair or Replacement
- Certified Lead Renovator EPA certification R-1-8865-10-06644
- Composite or Wood Decks
Product Brands Used
- Jeld Wen Windows and Doors
- Pella Corporation
- Therma Tru Doors
- Home Guard Windows and Doors
Business Hours(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Description: 2 year labor and associated product warranty
- Small Jobs Welcome
- Warranty Offered
- Free Estimates
- Credit Cards Accepted
In Business Since: 2004
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA)
- EnergyStar.gov - Home Performance with energy Star
- LEED Certification for Individuals: LEED Accredited Professional (LEEDAP)
- National Fenestration Rating Council - www.nfrc.org
- 2011 Angie's List Super Service Award
- GAF Certified "Weather Stopper " Roofing Contractor
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I enjoy changing the appearance of a home to the better..
We started in this industry in 1994.
We describe our business as Family owned and operated