Kansas City, MO 64152
If it's part of your life - we will organize it!
We Organize! is one of the Kansas City Metro and Missouri's premier, and most experienced home and office organizers. Locally owned and operated. Prompt and Professional service. What others are saying: Thank you for your time yesterday. You gave me some good ideas and I'm excited to prepare for the project! L. K. Platte City, MO "Kristi took on the difficult task of helping organize my mother's dangerously cluttered home, even though I live in another city. It's been a long term project, but Kristi has never waned in her enthusiasm and support. I've especially appreciated the regular progress reports, emailed photos, the patience of herself and Tali with my mother, and their kindness. Kristi can provide the needed structure and follow through to help with even the most extreme cases." M. K. Olathe, KS As a full-service professional organization company they physically organize your home or office while teaching you and motivating you to stay organized.
- Kansas City
- Overland Park
- Kansas City
- Lees Summit
- Saint Joseph
- Blue Springs
- Lone Jack
- De Soto
- Oak Grove
- New Century
- Platte City
- Spring Hill
- Baldwin City
- Camden Point
- Grain Valley
- Missouri City
- Bonner Springs
- Clearview City
- Fort Leavenworth
- Excelsior Springs
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- Consultant - Professional Home or Office Organizer
- Consultant - Professional Space or Office Organizer - For Business
- Room or Closet Organizer - Install
- Organization of Filing Systems including Paperless Data Environments
Product Brands Used
- Visit our website to purchase Organize-It products and the FreedomFiler System.
Business HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday Noon - 8:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Free Estimates
In Business Since: 2010
Memberships & Affiliations
- National Association of Professional Organizers, Faithful Organizers, National Association of Professional Women
- Read our website to learn more about the Green Organizers Code of Ethics.
- December 2011 Angie's List Honor Roll
- 2011 Super Service Award
- 2011 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR! Angie's List
- See our website for more.
CASA - Court Appointed Special Advocates
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because is for my love of organization and my crative side. .
I love working in homes and offices. because Reason You Enjoy Working There.
We started in this industry in 2010.
We describe our business as Up and coming