Mundelein, IL 60060
Dedicated in doing it right the first time.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY. We are professionally trained and certified master electricians. Our approach is to do it right the first time. We are the best choice when it comes to completely troubleshooting and correcting any wiring problems. We provide quality materials and workmanship at competitve rates. We always exceed expectations and offer the greatest value. Call us for a free estimate.
Heating & Furnace Systems
- Hoffman Estates
- Des Plaines
- Arlington Heights
- Elk Grove Village
- Highland Park
- Lake Bluff
- Park Ridge
- Lake Forest
- Lake Zurich
- Morton Grove
- Vernon Hills
- Buffalo Grove
- Fort Sheridan
- Mount Prospect
- Prospect Heights
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- New construction, remodeling and wiring repairs.
- Main panel upgrades.
- Lighting Control and Automation Systems.
- Computer, telephone and A/V wiring.
- Generator Installation and Maintenance
Product Brands Used
- Cutler Hammer
- General Electric
- Square D
- Leviton, Generac
- See All >
Business HoursMonday - Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Small Jobs Welcome
- Free Estimates
In Business Since: 1982
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Lighting Association (ALA)
- Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA)
- Electrical Contractors Association
- International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD)
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
- Better Business Bureau
- EnergyStar.gov - Home Performance with energy Star
Feed The Homeless
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I''m fasinated by electricity and electronics and am a third generation electrician trained by my father and grandfather..
I love working in Chicago because I enjoy the lake front, the history and it's architecture..
We started in this industry in 1977.
We describe our business as Well established