Farmington, MI 48331
We believe in character and honesty of our technician.
Vin-Tech Appliances( 248-470-4719) is a locally owned and operated. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction and no project is complete until you are satisfied.
- Appliance Repair
- Bloomfield Hills
- West Bloomfield
- Royal Oak
- Dearborn Heights
- Commerce Township
- Walled Lake
- White Lake
- Auburn Hills
- Pleasant Ridge
- Keego Harbor
- Union Lake
- South Lyon
- New Hudson
- Huntington Woods
- See All >
Areas of Expertise
- We service all makes and models of Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Refrigerators, Cook tops and Ranges.We are authorised service vendors for lg and magic chef and do extended warranty service for lowes.
- We are service vendors for most of home warranty companies like ,crosscountry ,home buyers warranty,first american home buyers warranty
- Technicians working with us are EPA certified for refrigerant handling and are factory trained.
- we do heating and cooling also
Product Brands Used
- GE Monogram
- LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc.
- Magic Chef
- Speed Queen
- Sub-Zero Freezer Co., Inc.
- Whirlpool Corporation
- See All >
Business HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Warranty Description: 6 months for the parts and free labor
In Business Since: 2004
Memberships & Affiliations
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)
- epa certified as universal technician
- electrical engineering graduate
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
We do not charge labour from charitable organisations,churches,temples etc.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because always loved working with my own hands.
I love working in Geographical Location because Reason You Enjoy Working There.
We started in this industry in 1976.
We describe our business as Rooted in the community