Whiting Furniture Service
On The Spot Repairs!
Whiting Furniture Service has been in business for over 50 years. We specialize in all furniture repair, cushioning, springs, and even pet damage. We can provide the best quality of work in the area. With years of experience and a reputable business, you'll fall in love all over again with your furniture. We have a minimum charge of $150 on any request. But don't be shy, send us a picture of your request, and we can provide an estimate over the phone today. So give me a call today. Please keep in mind, we repair furniture, but we do not sell mechanism parts.
- Oak Lawn
- Tinley Park
- Bedford Park
- Chicago Heights
- Orland Park
- Blue Island
- Park Forest
- Palos Heights
- Country Club Hills
- Evergreen Park
- Calumet City
- Palos Park
- Olympia Fields
- Hazel Crest
- Oak Forest
- South Holland
- See All >
Furniture Repair & Refinish
- Furniture Repair
- Furniture Refinish
- Furniture Upholstering
Areas of Expertise
- Furniture Repair - cushioning, padding, framing, springs, finishes
- Cabinet Repair, Dresser tops, table tops - touch-ups, cleaning, wax, refinishing
- Pet damage repairs, "On the Spot" - fabric, wood, leather, cushioning and upholstery
- Hand sewing open seams on leather and fabric, on location
- Oversize sofas dismantle/reassemble to fit through tight passageways
Business Hours(Please call to confirm)
- Free Estimates
- Trip Charge
In Business Since: 1954
- Extending life of used furniture for 60 years... we invented "green"
- tilles of munster 10 years
- john m smith 10 years
- darvins orland 10 years
- flex steel / berkline / barkolounger / lane
- bay furniture stores 10 years
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because I enjoy restoration, re-upholstery and repair of furniture..
We started in this industry in 1954.
We describe our business as Multi-generational