Plumbers in Uniontown, OH (Ohio)
Find Uniontown Plumbing for Home Addition Pros
Find Trusted Pros with HomeAdvisor ProFinder
Just tell us about your needs and we'll quickly match you to the pre-screened, Uniontown Plumbers you can trust to get the job done.Start Now
Prescreened Plumbers in Uniontown, OH
35 Verified Ratings
See All Reviews
1010 Brooke Way
Wooster, OH 44691
Serving You in Uniontown, OH
Are You a Home Improvement Professional?Learn how we can help your business
See recent jobs & leads
Reviews of Uniontown Plumbers
had to call him back to fix a leak, came back, fixed, haven't had a problem since. Would recommend.
Rich arrived on time and installed a new water heater in about an hour and a half. The unit is just inside the house so the install is fairly easy, no steps. I would recommend him for any medium plumbing job and I'm confident he would come back if I have any problems.
He came out that night and inspected the issues and check for the problems. He asset the issues and gave cost of repairs. He was able to come out in the morning to make repairs.
Things to Consider Before You Install Plumbing in a Remodel or Addition in Uniontown, Ohio:
- What type of plumbing project do you want?
- What area(s) of the home will be included in this project?
Living, Family, or Dining rooms
Laundry or utility room
Garage or Basement
Patio or outdoors
- What plumbing fixtures do you want installed? (Check all that apply)
- What appliances do you need installed? (Check all that apply)
- Describe the wall access.
- If installing gas appliances, is there existing gas piping into the home?