Tips for Cleaning Outside Windows
Dirty exterior windows can detract from the beauty of your home. Use this quick how-to to keep your windows crystal clear:
- Mix your cleaning agent. Mix three ounces of dishwasher rinse aid, four tablespoons of isopropyl alcohol, one-fourth cup of ammonia and one-fourth cup of dishwasher detergent.
- Add water. Add two gallons of hot water to your mixture.
- Spritz your windows. Use a spray bottle to spread your mixture onto your windows.
- Scrub with a long-handled brush. Submerge a long-handled brush in your window wash and scrub down your windows.
- Rinse your windows. Use a hose to rinse away your mixture.
No Comments Yet
You can be the first to comment!