Non-Permanent Way to Hang Curtains
Worried about installing permanent curtains? Use this quick hack get the look you want without long-lasting changes:
- Make your measurements. Cut out a corner of a square piece of paper or cardboard to match the corner of the windows.
- Choose your height. Decide the height you want the curtains and mark the cardboard. Punch holes through the marks.
- Mark your wall. Place the cardboard on the wall and mark through the holes onto the actual wall. Repeat this on both sides.
- Set your mount. Attach the command hook to the wall mount.
- Line up your hook. Place the command hook and wall mount on the wall, lining them up with the marks.
- Hang your curtains. Wait thirty minutes for the command hook to secure and hang your curtains.