CMC Electric, LLC
"Plug into Quality"
At CMC Electric, LLC we pride ourselves in providing all of our clients with the best customer service and electricians that will prove to take care of any of your electrical issues in a timely and neat manner. We promise to only send the best electricians to your home or place of business and treat you to our "red carpet" service. You can have peace of mind with our LIFETIME Warranty!
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- Wilsons Mills
- Buies Creek
- New Hill
- Fuquay Varina
- Holly Springs
- Willow Spring
- See All >
- Home Addition or Remodel Electrical Installation
- Electric Wiring Upgrade
- Electric Outlets & Fixtures Install
- Generator Install
- Portable Generator Install
Areas of Expertise
- Electrical Wiring or Panel Upgrade
- Electrical Switches, Outlets & Fixtures
- Ceiling Fans
- Surge Protection
- Safety inspections
Product Brands Used
- Cutler Hammer
- General Electric
- Square D
- See All >
Business HoursMonday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday 12:00 am - 12:00 am
(Please call to confirm)
- Warranty Offered
- Warranty Description: Lifetime labor and 2 year warranty on parts
- Trip Charge
- Credit Cards Accepted
In Business Since: 2006
Memberships & Affiliations
- Independent Electrical Contractors Association
- BBB member
- Clayton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Green Seal Certification - www.greenseal.org
- Angies List Honor Roll
- BBB Accredited Business A+ rating
- BBB Torch Award nominee - awaiting results
- Angies List Super Service Award 2010
- Angies List Super Service Award 2011
ScreeningHomeAdvisor Screened. View Details
HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about themselves and their business on their profile. HomeAdvisor does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles, as they are self-reported by the Service Professional.
*HomeAdvisor verifies state-level licensing where applicable - note: some states require local or county level licensing and you should verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed.
Chamber of Commerce - various efforts
How We Got Started
I chose to work in this industry because Found it challenging, rewarding and found that so many in this industry just are not getting it right. We strive to provide a Superior service!.
I love working in the electrical service industry because it can be very satisfying accomplishing a complex task and because of the relationships gained with new customers..
We started in this industry in 1999.
We describe our business as Well established
What specific type of electrical work do you perform
Any residential electrical work from hanging a fan to wiring a new home.