IDEASSave Money on Your Next Plumbing Call
Sooner or later, we all have to call a plumber and plumbers can be expensive -- there's just no way around that. However, there are a variety of ways...Read more about Plumbing Calls
- The Basics of Sump Pumps
- What Do I Do for Frozen Pipes?
- Why is My Septic Tank Alarm Going Off?
- Royal Flush: Bathroom and Toilet Plumbing
- Water Pressure: Make Your Flow Fly
- Is Plastic Pipe the Right Option for Your Home?
- Plumbing Contractors: More than Just Plumbers
- Green Plumbing
- Hot Water Tanks and Water Heating Systems
- Save Money: Buy Your Own Plumbing Parts
- 6 Steps to Hire a Plumber
- Water Treatment Systems Purifies the Home
- Plumbing Design: Let the Function Become the Focal Point
- Pex Pipe: A Smart Plumbing Alternative
- The Bidet Toilet
KNOW-HOWWatch Your Home's Cholesterol Level: Clogged Drains
Plumbing problems have been on the rise in recent years. In the past year alone, clogged pipes that required a professional plumber increased 41.6 percent, according ...Read more about Clogged Drains
- Water Heaters
- Clogged Drains
- Solar Water Heaters
- Checklist: Hire a Plumber
- Floor and Shower Drains
- Checklist: Recommended Questions to Ask a Plumber
- Install a Septic System
- Hot Water Needs
- Piping Problems and Proper Insulation
- Cleaning Out Your Drains
- What to do about Low Water Pressure
- Septic and Drain Services
- Different Kinds of Septic Tanks
TIPS & ADVICEDefeating a Clogged Drain
Most clogged drains get the chemical treatment. Although chemicals can be very effective in removing blockages, they sometimes only temporarily take care of a problem. Or they don't...Read more about Clogged Toilet
- Who Do I Call to Repair the Water Damage in My Bathroom?
- Is It Time to Replace My Water Heater?
- Don't Invite a Plumber over for Thanksgiving
- Kohler Toilets
- Toilet Repair
- House Plumbing Problems and Solutions