There's seemingly no end to the creative ways you can use chalkboard paint. Here's our top 7:
1. Wall calendar - Grab some tape, grab some paint. 42 squares later you've got yourself the coolest calendar on the block.
2. Jar labels - Plain jar? Boring. Jar painted with chalkboard pain? Super fun.
3. Perfect pantry door - Did you need rice? Or was it orzo? Make sure your grocery list is up-to-date by painting the inside (or outside) of your pantry door.
4. Kid-proof table - How do you stop a kid from writing on the kitchen table? Make her draw on the coffee table.
5. Chalkboard paint magnets - What do you get when you stick magnets to the back of seven 5" x 5" pieces of wood covered in chalkboard paint? Seven of the coolest magnets you've ever seen.
6. Chalkboard drawers - Where did you put those jeans again? Paint the front of your dresser drawers and you'll never ask yourself that question again. Unless you don't use a dresser. In which case we can't help you. (Also works great for kitchen cabinets).
7. Interactive art - Grab some cool stencils, paint them on a few walls, give your guests chalk and let them release their inner VanGogh's.