See if We Have Top-Rated
Concrete, Brick & Stone Contractors in Your Area
How do you know if your foundation is in need of repair? One of the best indications is to look for signs of foundation movement within your home.
- Is your vinyl or ceramic flooring cracking, rippling or puckering?
- Do your floors slope in areas?
- Are your doors and windows becoming difficult to open and close?
- Is there gapping between your interior or exterior doors and door frames?
- Are there cracks above your doors, on your walls or ceilings?
- Is there a gap forming between your wall and flooring?
- Are there cracks in your exterior brick?
- Are your brick lines misaligned?
If your foundation is showing the above signs of movement, it's best to call a structural engineer
to assess the situation and recommend a scope of work. And remember, procrastinating will only cause further damage, costing you more in the long run.