Chalkboard paint is a quick and easy way to add creativity and practicality to your home. Here are five great ideas to get you started:
- Wall calendars. Wall calendars are an amusing and useful way to keep track of appointments, leave fun messages and jot down quick grocery lists. If you have kids, you can use your calendar to draw fun pictures and keep track of upcoming play dates, sleepovers, etc.
- Pantry door grocery list. You can paint the inside or outside of your pantry door with chalk paint to help you keep track of your groceries. Having access to an immediate list will help you ensure you don’t forget anything when it’s time to go shopping.
- Kid-proof your tables. Chalk paint may not be right for your formal dining room table, but it’s the perfect solution for smaller coffee tables or craft areas.
- Chalkboard drawers. Covering your dresser in chalk paint will help you keep track of what’s in each drawer and give you the perfect surface for impromptu lists.
- Interactive art. An entire chalkboard wall is a great way to inspire the inner artist in your child (or adult friends). Make sure you choose a wall that won’t affect your home’s overall décor. Garages, your child’s bedroom or a spare bedroom are prime locations for your life-sized canvas.
Need to find a pro for your chalkboard paint?Find Pros
No Comments Yet
You can be the first to comment!