Compare Quotes from up to 3 Pros

Home Security Companies in Camden, NJ

Where do you need Home Security Companies?


Deals Tag = Deals
Compare quotes with a single request

Let our ProFinder technology instantly match you to the perfect pros for your project.

(866) 422-1239
175 Richland Place Drive Monroe, LA 71203
Serving Camden
Protect Your Home is one of the largest home security companies in the world. We have more than 100 ...
See More
(877) 579-1615
7601 Penn Avenue South Richfield, MN 55423
Serving Camden
Thinking about adding new tech or appliances? Get a free In Home Consultation from Best Buy. A ...
See More
(215) 970-9047
PO Box 332 Avalon, NJ 08202
Serving Camden
Bill Lloyd has been providing custom fabric awnings for 20 years. At Awnings By Bill Lloyd, LLC ...
See More
Find the Right Pro. Right Away.

Let our ProFinder technology instantly match you to the perfect pros for your project.

Showing 1-9 of 9

Recent Job Requests for Home Security Services Contractors in Camden, NJ


Project: Install, Service, or Repair Surveillance Cameras
Location: Camden, NJ
Date: 06/01/2019
Is this an emergency?: No
Request Stage: Ready to Hire
Desired Completion Date: 1 - 2 weeks
What kind of location is this?: Home/Residence
Comment: Just to install 4 cameras on the 4 corners of my exterior of my home

Project: Install an Alarm or Security System
Location: Camden, NJ
Date: 05/2019
Request Stage: Ready to Hire
Desired Completion Date: More than 2 weeks

Project: Install, Service, or Repair Surveillance Cameras - For Business
Location: Camden, NJ
Date: 05/2019
Is this an emergency?: No
Need for Camera: Protection from property loss
Number of Cameras Needed: Other
Type of Video Surveillance: Recorded, Exposed cameras, Audio/video cameras
Request Stage: Planning & Budgeting
Desired Completion Date: Timing is flexible
What kind of location is this?: Business
Comment: we need a camera system installed to monitor a fruit packing facility. The cameras should be able to identify faces at 50 feet or so. The camera system also must have remote viewing on phones, tablets and on a television. About 75% of the cameras will be in an indoor refrigerated facility and the remaining 25% will likely be outside. The footage recorded by the cameras should also be saved in case it has to be seen again to resolve an issue.

Project: Install an Alarm or Security System
Location: Camden, NJ
Date: 05/2019
What kind of location is this?: Business
Request Stage: Ready to Hire
Desired Completion Date: Within 1 week

Project: Install an Alarm or Security System
Location: Camden, NJ
Date: 05/2019
Service Needed: New Installation
Security Features: Video surveillance - recorded
Request Stage: Ready to Hire
Desired Completion Date: Timing is flexible
Comment: I have a 4 pack night owl wired security camera kit that I need installed

Project: Install an Alarm or Security System
Location: Camden, NJ
Date: 05/2019
Request Stage: Ready to Hire
Desired Completion Date: More than 2 weeks

Project: Install an Alarm or Security System
Location: Camden, NJ
Date: 04/2019
What kind of location is this?: Business
Request Stage: Ready to Hire
Desired Completion Date: Within 1 week

Project: Install an Alarm or Security System
Location: Camden, NJ
Date: 04/2019
What kind of location is this?: Business
Request Stage: Ready to Hire
Desired Completion Date: Within 1 week

Project: Install an Alarm or Security System
Location: Camden, NJ
Date: 04/2019
What kind of location is this?: Business
Request Stage: Planning & Budgeting
Desired Completion Date: More than 2 weeks

Project: Install an Alarm or Security System
Location: Camden, NJ
Date: 04/2019
What kind of location is this?: Business
Request Stage: Ready to Hire
Desired Completion Date: Within 1 week

Unscreened Home Security Services Contractors in Camden

Eversafe Security Systems, Inc.
475 Market St.
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
Buy Rite Communications Inc.
70 Turner St.
Clayton, NJ 08312
Slomins, Inc.
125 Lauman Lane
Hicksville, NY 11801
Information Generation
Box 397
Richwood, NJ 08062
Kitchen Solvers
P.O. Box 2395
Southampton, NJ 08088
American Restorations
215 Countryside Lane
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Brown Electric, Inc.
415 Old Orchard Rd.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Pace Communications Group, LLC
634c Squankum Yellowbrook Rd.
Farmingdale, NJ 07727