How much will your project cost? Get Quotes Now

Power Washing Services in Portland, ME

Where do you need a Power Washing Contractor?

Prescreened Residential Power Washing Services in Portland, ME

Are You a Quality Pro? Join Our Network
Josue's Painting
(844) 401-8075
Areas of Expertise
  • Painting
Featured Review

"Josue pays very close attention to details and does an outstanding job. He painted the exterior of our house and would highly recommend him to others. He keeps the work area clean and arrives when he says he is going to arrive on the job site."

- peter D. from cumberland center, ME
George's Painting
(877) 209-8726
Areas of Expertise
  • Painting
Featured Review

"They are very professional. The work wasn't finished until it was perfect. I would recommend them and will definitely use them again."

- mary M. from wiscasset, ME
Ever Bright Property Services
(866) 656-7871
Areas of Expertise
  • Cleaning Decks, Patios, Walkways, etc.
  • Pressure Washing
  • Handywork
Featured Review

"Very nice individual. My house was filthy, I live by the water and he was able to get 95% of the dirt removed. Can t really blame him for the other 5%, we should ve done this earlier. I would recommend his services to anyone"

- stacey M. from portland, ME
Hewitt's Handyman Service
(207) 228-8996
Areas of Expertise
  • Drywall Services
  • Handyman Services
  • Removal of Popcorn from Ceilings
Featured Review

"Mr Hewitt explained in great detail what it would take to do the job. He came on time the next day to do the job. His work is very good and of professional quality. His price was fair and reasonable. I would definitely recommend, Mr Hewitt to my family and friends. "

- howard R. from portland, ME
Clean Up Group, Inc.
(207) 228-8947
Areas of Expertise
  • Window Cleaning
  • Pressure Cleaning
  • Roof Cleaning
  • Construction Cleaning
  • Citra-Shield BioCide Cleaning Systems
Featured Review

"This company is very reliable. They called me right away to set up an appointment. They came when they said they would. 4 workers came to clean our gutters and downspout. They were extremely helpful. One gutter was iced up and they took time to defrost it and take all the leaves out of it. I highly recommend them."

- nicole M. from scarborough, ME
Orion Property Professionals
(866) 907-5119
Areas of Expertise
  • Interior Painting
  • Flooring
Featured Review

"Ian came through to help us at the last minute and did a great job."

- loretta M. from south portland, ME
Fogg's Painting and Construction
(207) 205-2277
Areas of Expertise
  • Cabinets - Refinish
  • Carpentry Framing - Repair
  • Interior Trim and Decorative Moldings - Install
  • Wood Stairs and Railings - Install or Replace
  • Interior Home or Surfaces - Paint or Stain
Featured Review

"John & his crew were prompt and efficient. Kept me up-to-date on the work being done and worked with me on any questions. I am very pleased with the work that was done."

- florence F. from saco, ME
Huff's Power Wash
(207) 329-2524
Areas of Expertise
  • Exterior Surfaces - Powerwashing
  • Roof - Clean
Featured Review

"I have used Huff's Power Wash for years for multiple projects. He always does a great job. Allan is a one man crew and he is always on the job site. He is reliable, dependable and always shows up on time. I have had no issues using this company."

- andre B.
Southern Maine Door Professionals
(207) 321-1513
Areas of Expertise
  • Garage Door - Repair
  • Garage Door Opener - Install or Replace
  • Garage Door Opener - Repair or Adjust
Featured Review

"Project completed right away and looks great!"

- pamela B. from wells, ME

Unscreened Pressure Washing Services in Portland, Maine

Exterior Cleaning Specialists
P.O. Box 11596
Portland, ME 04104
Bob's Handyman Service
11 Daisy Ln
Berwick, ME 03901
Magic Carpet, Inc.
623 Main St.
South Portland, ME 04106
T & T Mobilehome Repair
6 Barksdale Ave.
Londonary, NH 03053

Things to Consider Before You Hire a Powerwashing Service:

  • What kind of location is this?
  • Select the area or item(s) needing power washing.

    Side of building
    Walkway/sidewalk
    Patio or deck
    Driveway
    Parking area
    Fencing
    Heavy equipment
    Other
  • Why do you need power/pressure washing?

Ideas & Inspiration from Portland Pressure Washing Services